I have utilised the Behaviour Functionality in Scriptrunner (v3.1.3) to setup default values for the Description field for one specific project in our JIRA Instance.
I first set this up in our JIRA Test environment (v6.4.11) and it works successfully as I would expect.
When replicating this in our JIRA Prod environment (also v6.4.11), the description field simply doesn't populate with the default values at all. Our two instances are very similar and the project being mapped is identical. I have also copied and pasted over the serverside script so it is identical too.
I have other Behaviours setup (not using the initialiser function) that are working just fine.
The screenshot attached shows the script used across both our instances.
Can you please help us to investigate what might be causing this issue? Is it coming down to some other conflict in our Prod JIRA and if so, what kind of other things could be conflicting with Behaviours.
I have raised a ticket here also: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/SRJSUP-731
Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 10.01.47 am.png