Hello,
I am stuck with something which seems to be very easy but somehow I cannot figure it out.
We want to have a Workflow validator during a transition that will check the following:
Single Select Custom Field (User Pickup) called Code Reviewer value does not exist in
Developer(s) - Multi Select Custom Field (User Pickup).
Example, if we have:
Code Reviewer = John Smith
Developer(s) = John Smith (may include more users eg. Peter Goosters, Dave Jones)
The transition should throw an error.
I am using Script Validator [ScriptRunner] - Simple scripted validator and I tried the following without success:
cfValues['Developer/s'] != cfValues['Code Reviewer']
!(cfValues['Developer/s']*.value.contains(cfValues['Code Reviewer']?.value))
(cfValues['Developer/s'] as int) >= (cfvalues['Code Reviewer'] as int)
cfValues['Developer/s']*.value != cfValues['Code Reviewer']?.value
Any help Is highly appreciated. I guess I will need to write more complex code to extract the multiselect values and compare them with my single select fields but I don't know how. And also I don't know if because these are user field it's even more complicated
Thanks in advance