I have a custom field that was added to approximately 450 issues (after their initial creation). It is a calculated field from the date value in a date field and a number value in a number field. The number field indicates a number of moths and it gets added to the date field to generate a new date. When I open and look at each of the 450 issues individually, I see the new field and it has the correct calculated date value. If I perform an advanced search using the new date field, the only issues that the search finds are ones that were created after the new custom field was added to the issue. In other words, the new calculated date field was created the same time as the rest of the fields and the issue itself. The search won't find any issues that had the custom field added to it after the original creation.
Any information on what is happening here and how to make the search work will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Larry