In which cases will I receive the tempo notification which says-
40 hours or 45 hours left to be filled?
Regards
Priyanka Khare
Hi @Priyanka khare ,
The notification you receive is sent by the Tempo Scheduler.
When the Scheduler is used, it is possible to send users a reminder to log their missing hours. The calculation is based on the required hours (as set in the Workload and Holiday schemes for the user) and the actual hours logged in the period. Please take a look at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/295797375/Configuring+the+Tempo+Scheduler+-+Tempo+Server for more information
Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Hello @Susanne Götz _Tempo_
I also want to know the steps to stop receiving tempo notifications.
I am not the part of tempo team and I don't have worklog permission, still i receive it. Can u help here?
Priyanka
Hi @Priyanka khare
If you do not have the "Work on issue" permission on any project, you should not receive any Scheduler emails.
Can you please check this permission for all projects in your system. In case you do not have the permission to log work in any project, can you please create a ticket for this in our Tempo support system, https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6, so we can better investigate this.
Best regards, Susanne
Thanks @Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Is there a way I can schedule tempo scheduler in a way it sends out email notification to the relevant manager(approver) of the tempo team stating that the team members are lagging behind in filling timesheets on time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.