HI.
I have Insight tables in my JIRA where I need to find several fields linked to my object.
I have table AO_8542F1_IFJ_OBJ_TYPE_ATTR where I have fields:
ota.OBJECT_TYPE_ID
, ota.REFERENCE_OBJECT_TYPE_ID
, ota.REFERENCE_TYPE_ID
I take field AO_8542F1_IFJ_OBJ_TYPE_ATTR link to table AO_8542F1_IFJ_OBJ_TYPE after I go to table [AO_8542F1_IFJ_OBJ] selecting my [OBJECT_TYPE_ID] from which I get my required object_id.
Assuming my object id = 123456.
In my table AO_8542F1_IFJ_OBJ_TYPE_ATTR column NAME I can see 2 fields:
- ACTIVE ( meaning status)
- Process owner ( eventualy should lead to user name)
Where can I find values of both fields full filled? ?? PLEASE HELP!
I do not have them in table AO_8542F1_IFJ_OBJ_ATTR. As well for field “Process owner” in table AO_8542F1_IFJ_OBJ_TYPE_ATTR can see two fields- ota.REFERENCE_OBJECT_TYPE_ID
And ota.REFERENCE_TYPE_ID are filled in with integer values, but DB research had led me only to tables with parameterization of objects in another schema.
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Alexander.