I use Jira for test management. I have small team of 6 and we are all in love with Jira. Excellent tool.
Well, we share the same love, since I started using Jira I can't stop using it
Regards
@saravan shanmugam Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Welcome. Curious - which Test Management addon do you use and recommend?
Best,Brad
I have used the Zephyr Scale (formerly Test Management for Jira) Jira app at several companies, which isn't a bad test management tool. I found it easy to set up test cases, cycles and test plans. Some nice simple visuals to give you a progress update on your tests too.
One of the downsides, I found, was that the app was very isolated from the rest of Jira, and there were only certain parts of the app which had any sort of link to Jira issues, reports, dashboards etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.