This is my script:
This is the snippet of output:
I want to get rid of the avature and only want the displayName of the assignee. Need urgent help please.
Hi Jay,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You probably did everything right. Here is some more information on this topic:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-to-limit-the-fields-in-the-JIRA-Rest-response/qaq-p/561379
This is a discussion on Community from some time ago. The outcome was that you can request specific fields but the avatar URLs is expected output.
Cheers,Daniel
Hii @Daniel
Sorry but it didn't solve the problem as that thread is also not answered I guess.
Can you please suggest me solution.
Thank You
Reproduced on my machine I can confirm you did nothing wrong.Although you can select specific fields the set of data returned when querying the assignee is like expected.
All you can do is to process the received data locally - like cutting away information that is not useful to you. In a former project (I double checked this morning) we did it also like this.There is no further option to make the response for the assignee "less verbose", I am afraid.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.