One of our devs came to me with an issue that I'm unable to solve. They have a yaml file that works perfectly in one repo, but errors out on another. I've checked all of the other settings at the repo level and they're all identical from one to the other.
Here's the bitbucket-pipelines.yaml file; I've downloaded the raw file from both repos and run them through a diff app to make sure they're identical, and they are.
# This is a sample build configuration for PHP.
# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/e8YWN for more examples.
# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.
# -----
# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.
image: php:7.3
pipelines:
default:
- step:
caches:
- composer
script:
- php -v
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y unzip
- curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer
- composer install
- vendor/bin/phpunit --bootstrap Tests/bootstrap.php Tests/
The error we're seeing in the repo where it doesn't work; the obfuscated areas are our repo names (which contain company-ID info), not linux package names.
And when I downloaded the raw error file, the difference is this:

Any ideas?