I have got tests which needs to run over HTTPS REST API webservices, can anyone tell me the step-by-step instructions to plugin the SSL certificate that I have got with .pfx & .crt files.
Hello @Bhala
We got that resolved after adding the following line to the bitbucket pipeline yml file
Hello @Bhala ! Right now, there are no embedded way to use ca certs , but you can use an image where your certificates are installed.
Look at this thread and doc, it might help you:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20078185/using-keytool-to-install-a-security-certificate#20128324
https://docs.docker.com/registry/insecure/#use-self-signed-certificates
However, we will report about this feature interest, I guess, this would be really kill-feature
Regards, Galyna
Thanks a lot for saving my time. Much appreciated.
Thank you for sharing your solution here. Where does the file OUR.crt actually reside?
you can generate one or get the required certificate from your colleagues that to be used.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.