Dear All,
We use : JIRA Service Desk 4.3.4 / Jira Core 8.3.4
We face issue with the sending of notification when some comment are added inside an issue.
2 comments from a user hasn't generate any notification then no email.
Our outgoing email is in debug mode but we have nothing (neither error message or others about the 2 missing comments) inside atlassian-jira-outgoing-mail.log logs file.
In order to investigate further I try to check inside postgre Jira DB
I have found some notification link to this user and this issue inside table notificationinstance (and in that table I see more than 500 lines and some about old issue --> Is it normal ?),
I see that the job com.atlassian.jira.internal.mail.services.MailPullerJobRunner is running well inside table rundetails
I would like to investigate further looking inside tables linked to pluggin : com.atlassian.jira.jira-email-processor-plugin
ie :
AO_2C4E5C_MAILITEMCHUNK
AO_2C4E5C_MAILGLOBALHANDLER
AO_2C4E5C_MAILHANDLER
AO_2C4E5C_MAILCHANNEL
AO_2C4E5C_MAILCONNECTION
AO_2C4E5C_MAILITEMAUDIT
AO_2C4E5C_MAILRUNAUDIT
AO_2C4E5C_MAILITEM
But I can't do any select on it as I got the error message :
jiradb=> select * from AO_2C4E5C_MAILITEMCHUNK;
ERROR: relation "ao_2c4e5c_mailitemchunk" does not exist
LINE 1: select * from AO_2C4E5C_MAILITEMCHUNK;
Is there a way to do such select ?
Is someone has face same kind of issue ? can you please help me to secure this functionality as it is important for us avoid to miss some notification ?
Thank you for your support!