Hi all,
I just created a new "cascading select" custom field with lots of options. I can use it to filter or search for issues, despite advanced search (aka JQL) is very tricky.
The problem is that I cant use this field to group by in most gadgets. I.e, can't use in Pie Chart, nor bidimensional filter statistics gadget.
I've tried this plugin from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/eu.kprod.jira.stattable-searchers and Im able to select this field in the gadget configuration options. But, pie chart and others only classify using the first level option of the cascading select field.
i.e. with these options in the custom field:
option 1, child 1
option 1, child 2
option 1, child 3
option 2, child 20
option 2, child 22 ...
Pie Chart, Two dimensional ... etc is grouping only by "option 1" and "option 2".
How can I achieve this? Should I use another customfield type?
Thanks!