I need functionality to 'build' a page from a template as and when required as more information becomes available.
My ppt version of the template consists of about 15 'categories' and 104 slides (+- 7 slides per category). One always has to have the 'base' category and then when more information becomes available the appropriate category must be added and populated with content. So in the end the document must have at least one category (which is the base) but could be 15 depending on the information (all information is not available beforehand - it is gathered as the process goes along).
The requirement is that all categories must be on one page when the process is complete.
I thought that I maybe could create separate templates for each of my categories and then when required to a 'insert from template' on the page, but it does not seem as though there is a function like this in Confluence.
Any ideas of how I can achieve this?