Does Confluence have add-ons/plug-ins for Word, Excel and Powerpoint?
Hi David,
The Office Connector is an add-on bundled with Confluence. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Editing+Office+Files and https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Office+Connector+Prerequisites for more info.
Hey David,
Just in addition to Tom's answer, the Office Connector would be the responsible for allowing users to edit the document from a page. However, in case you just want to see the document, the View File Macro would be enough: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/View+File+Macro
I hope it helps
Cheers!
Eduardo
Ha, I thought I grabbed an 'accepted answer' (few and far between for me) and then David switched it to your reply. Maybe the platform should allow multiple accepted since there are nuances in some answers making both 'acceptable'. Cheers, Tom
Hey Tom, True that! We actually already have an improvement request to track this feature: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1353 It would be great if you comment and vote on that so it gets more popular Cheers!
Hi Eduardo, Done! Thanks for letting me know that's out there so I could participate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.