Greetings All, I have this issue, that I've tried solving but cannot figure out
image2017-1-5 15:4:3.png
Background: My JIRA/Confluence Test server is on the same box, I'm running Apache to pass the traffic back and forth, JIRA = 8080 Confluence =8090
The following cross application features work flawlessly. – I was able to link the applications together (although it took some effort)
- Creating JIRA Issues in projects from confluence
- BROWSING Confluence issues in JIRA
- Mentioning JIRA issues in confluence, makes them show up in JIRA
The one thing that doesn't work, is I cannot create new articles from inside JIRA (Service desk specifically) – When I do I get the error above
The response received from cannot be processed.
I suspect it has SOMETHING to do with Proxy Server settings, or my server.xml settings which I only changed by adding these:
proxyName="<external JIRA URL>" proxyPort="80" scheme="http"/>
proxyName="<external confluence URL>" proxyPort="80" scheme="http"/>
Logs:
My logs (for either application) are not generating or updating upon getting these errors