Is there a maximum amount that the multiexcerpt and/or multiexcerpt include macros can be used within a page or a space?
Right now I am experiencing an issue where I can add the multiexcerpt macro to a page, name it, and preview the content fine. When I add the corresponding multiexcerpt include macro to a different page, I get this:
Excerpt not found
The page: Proper Page Name was found, however, the excerpt named: myexcerptname was not found. Please check/update the excerpt name.
I am using the multiexcerpt macro quite heavily on a single page (its an error code repository), and am wondering if I simply have too many instances of the macro. The pages that use the multiexcerpt includes have, on average, five instances of the include macro. Another consideration is that we had the trial version installed, and a purchase request approved; however, I don't know if IT has installed the paid version (I can't get an answer). Would that have anything to do with it?
I am using Confluence 4.3 with the Documentation theme.