I have installed new version of confluence and want to import space from older confluence , how can i do it.
Hi Raj,
To update your backup files, you need to reinstall an old version of Confluence, import the space, upgrade Confluence, export the space.
This is explained in the last part of this page: Restoring a Space.
Cheers,
Adrien
I have a copy of my Production Confluence running and I have installed New Version of Confluence on another server. I need to Import few spaces from that box to the new version. How do I achive this. Do I need to use a WIKI Converter ?
So you have:
I would upgrade Copy of Production, export the spaces, import them into New Version. You don't need a wiki converter for that.
I installed a brand vew version of 5.4.4 and the Production version is 3.5.2. By Backup and restore do you mean Database Backup or what , I am confused. We are ok ti shutdown the current version if we can export few spacses from current production. If we need to talk you can call me on 914 610 1609
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.