Hey folks,
Haven't posted here since...well, it's been a while.
I've been involved in a few reorganizations of one Confluence workspace, but on the horizon is my boss wanting me to merge at least 2, and maybe 3. Gulp!
What I've done for the single-space reorgs is basically replicate the existing structure in my personal workspace. With modifications, obviously. And if everything below a given page won't change in the new version, just saying "and child pages / and descendant pages," and not replicating the whole substructure.
And even with the Word-doc-headings-to-page-structure import thing, I can't see proposing a merging of 2 or 3 spaces in this way.
So. I've been Googling. There are all kinds of prototyping tools out there, but for apps! For code!
I don't need that. I just need to be able to map out a new page structure, show it my boss, ask others to review it, that kind of thing.
Suggestions?
Thank you,
Pat O'Connell
Technical Writer
MindGeek Montreal