Hello All,
First and foremost please forgive my lack of knowledge and verbiage regarding this product. I was given a task without any prior working knowledge of Atlassian products and have run into a stumbling block and thought that I'd post here with hopes that I can get some assistance.
I have been asked to setup SSL for all of our Atlassian products using a reverse proxy which I've done using apache and a self signed certificate. On the surface everything appears to be working as expected however several components of the application appear to be broken when attempting to navigate the app.
To be more specific if I access servicedesk and try to create a new issue i get met with the following error message and am unable to proceed "The Jira server could not be contacted. This may be a temporary glitch or the server may be down" Additonally none of the avatars appear to be functioning as expected.
Has anyone here experienced anything like this and if so can you assist. The product is running on RedHat.