Hi
I've just done a test upgrade confluence 3.5-> 4.3.2
My question is how can I safely switch to running tomcat as a service from running it in a command window?
I upgraded on the TEST server using the intaller. At the end I got a warning not to close the windows cmd window that had opened running TOMCAT.
Then I tested the TEST site all good.
On the live site we run TOMCAT as a service so on the TEST site I needed to switch. So I closed the tomcat cmd window and started the Apaches tomcat service setting it to start automatically in future (it had not been running and was set to manual).
After that on dashboard.action I see a 404 error where the recent activity was showing before. I edited a page but still got the 404 on dashboard.action
How can I safely switch to tomcat as service??
thanks!!