Bug in "Request type" form interface, "Required" validator changes from Yes to no if "Field Help" text is added/deleted or re-added. I know this is a bug because my Service Desk has 90 forms I needed to customize. I thought I was losing my mind.
I don't get that on either server I've tried today. Could you give us the exact set of steps you are following (not screenshots really they're not that great for debugging a process, just what you are clicking on)
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
1. From "request-type" page on one of the visible fields set "Required" value to "Yes"2. Press "Update" button3. Add some "Field help" text4. Press "Update" button5. The "Required" value changes back to "No"
This might have to go to Atlassian as a full bug-report, for your version of Service Desk - I cannot replicate it at all (4.13 for what it's worth)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.