I followed this article, removed the Live soon! (announcement subject) and This is an announcement! (announcement message), and Save changes.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/adding-announcements-939926482.html
The two text strings come right back after a browser page request!
Is this a known bug?
I'm on JSD 4.13.0 (server)
PS: checked home/log/atlassian-servicedesk.log and there is no error.
Hi @charleslcso ,
Did you check that announcement in any other browser screen such as Edge or Mozilla? So, you may need to check the logs in the atlassian-jira.log file which exists in the Jira home directory folder.
Please do check and let me know for any queries or updates in it.
Regards
Mone Dileep Kumar
Hi @Mone Dileep Kumar
It occurs in Safari, Chrome and FF.
It seems that jsonPayload is loading the 2 strings regardless of what's been Saved.
atlassian-jira.log has no error.
Any suggestions?
Hi,
Experiencing the same issue. I change the Help Center Announcement subject and message (because a test message was set), click on Save changes, receive a short pop-up window that changes were saved successfully. The subject and message are no longer there, but when I refresh the page, they are again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.