Epics are easy to find in mobile app just like any issue. The problem I have is epics don't show their tasks anywhere in the mobile interface. Can you confirm this is by design or am I missing something?
Hello Tim,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to confirm if by Tasks you mean the Child issues.
If that's the case, when viewing an Epic, it should show the Child and Linked issues,
Would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of how the Epic looks like on your mobile?
Regards,Angélica
Since the epic is several pages on my Android mobile, I'm not sure a screenshot would capture what you're looking for. After expanding "more" a few times to show everything an epic has to show, it does show linked issues, but not any Tasks which have their Epic Link set to the aforementioned Epic. (And yes, this is for an Epic that has several Tasks in it.) Note I'm NOT talking about Subtasks. Pretty concise description I hope.
Thank you for the details, Tim.
I'm still not sure about what field you are talking about. Testing on my local Android mobile, the fields are shown right after the Description, it's not necessary to click on "more".
Classic project:
Next-gen project:
Also, just to confirm, are you using Android or iOS? I'm asking because in the title of the question you mentioned iOS, but in the comment you said Android.
Are you using a Classic or a Next-gen project?
Were the tickets migrated from a Server or a Cloud site?
I definitely do not see Child issues nor Issues in this Epic. I'm using Android app v0.15.2, and probably Classic project (not exactly sure). We're using On Prem not cloud so no migration.
Did this get resolved? I have the same problem
I organize most of my tasks by epic so this makes the mobile app pretty useless
Hi @Eric Guan , are you using the Cloud or Server mobile app? The Server version is unfortunately no longer supported.
This still does not work. Latest iOS app on iPhone 12 Pro. Epic issue in 'Company-managed software' project.
The Epic in question has 20 issues in the Epic that are perfectly visible on desktop. On the iOS app, there is no section or field that lists the Issues in this epic. Expanded every "See more" and looked in every menu. The Issues in the Epic are not shown anywhere.
This is quite a blaring omission.
Hi @basir , are you using the cloud or server app?
Cloud
@basir Could you please provide a screenshot of the scenario? Are you able to see a 'Linked issues' section similar to this screenshot?
This has been ticketed with Atlassian here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-77710
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.