Hello,I'm currently testing confiforms ( which works great so far) to see if it could fill our need but one blocker I have is that I need to use a dynamic multi-select fetching values from JIRA for two form fields, Labels and Sub-Projects.I have searched but I don't see anything that could do the job.My use case is very similar to this topic which has unfortunately no answer: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Confiform-How-to-display-Labels-loaded-from-JIRA-in-confiform/qaq-p/1188960Kind Regards,
Hi
Are you looking to build a field that is backed by the data from your Jira?
We have couple of examples on our wiki
Alex
Hello,Not exactly, I've used those documentation page for the customfields that are present in the createmeta and it work perfectly but for this topic my needs is different.Labels and Sub-Projects are not in the createmeta json but are results of a query so it must be dynamic for the autocompletion.For example here is the link for labels query : https://jirainstance/rest/api/1.0/labels/suggest.json?query={QUERY}
ConfiForms does not have a field that supports multi-value holding dynamic fields at the moment.
Only a single select dynamic lookup/proxy field is supported by ConfiForms app
Ah it seems unfortunate, is it in your backlog out of curiosity?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.