Hi there,
I am trying to set up a filter to searh for issues which have comment(s) not older than a week.
I need this to make a report of my weekly process easily,
Thanks for your help!
Gobby
Hi @Ildi Hajdu ,
Welcome to community!
I do not think this is achievable out of the box. But if you have scriprunner plugin installed, you can use a clause like below
issueFunction in commented("after -1w")
More info in https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.5.8/jira/jql-functions.html#_comments
Hope this helps!
As mentioned by Fazila, you can use third party plugins to achieve like ScriptRunner, JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports
I am using JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports and here is the example how you can achieve your results.
CommentedBetween can be used to find issues with comments added between particular dates. Expected date format is yyyy-MM-dd (year dash month dash day of the month) or dd-MM-YYYY
issue in commentedOnDate("2018-05-26")
CommentedBefore can be used to find issues with comments added before particular date. Expected date format is yyyy-MM-dd (year dash month dash day of the month) or dd-MM-YYYY
issue in commentedBefore("2018-05-26")
Reference:
https://jqlsearchextensions.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SEARCH/pages/30497099/JQL+Reference+Server#JQLReference(Server)-CommentedBefore
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.