Last night I upgraded all of our Atlassian products. Some of the upgrades worked, but refused login and Confluence seemed to work, but when it was brought up, it had a failure notice.
I currently have:
Jira 6.0.1
Confluence 5.1.3
Crowd 2.6.1
Fisheye/Crucible 3.0.1
I tried to upgrade to (the current versions)
Jira 6.0.8
Confluence 5.2.3
Crowd 2.6.5
Fisheye/Crucible 3.1.1
We have Crowd setup to use our AD directory, and the other apps to use Crowd a user directory.
Well, after I upgraded, I couldn't log into Jira or Fisheye/Crucible. And Confluence was getting an error.
I could still log into Crowd (with my domain account). What would have caused Jira and the other apps to get disconnected from Crowd? Was I suspposed to upgrade in a perticular order?
As for Confluence, I dont' know what happened. The error told me to restore my directories and the database and try again. I've restored them, but I have not tried again... kinda gun shy.
Thanks for any help,
Jeff