Hi! Please tell me who is it. And also if we implement a status page widget to intercom will users counted as subscribers?
A count for one subscribtion each happen when:
So one email and one phone number make 2 subscriptions
Hey @Nikita K. , it's Dave from the Statuspage product team. I will add a little bit to Carmen's helpful response.
A subscriber is a person who has explicitly requested to be notified (by email, SMS, Slack or webhook) when your status page reports an incident or maintenance. Users who simply visit your status page, or view your status via the embedded status widget, are not counted as subscribers. They need to explicitly click the "subscribe" button on your status page.
So think of the two flows as:
Hope this helps to clarify!
Hi Thanks for your answer. But it's still not clear for me what if we have like 100k users on Intercom and add statuspage to the widget, how users can subscribe in this case?
Sorry I am not familiar with the app Intercom (I did not realise that it was an application)
No problem! Appreciate your help!
Hi Dave! Yeah that's exactly what I asked for! Brilliant^^ will use your product!
Hi @Dave Parrish [Atlassian]
Thank you for your response.
I have another question : how can an user subscribe to a component (and not an incident) in order to receive a notification when an incident or event linked to this individual component is occured ?
Thank you,
Kind regards,
Sebastien.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.