I'm looking to search for tickets created and due within 3 days, this is the code i currently have but it doesn't seem to fetch the correct tickets when I checked them.
(created > startOfMonth() AND due <= 3d)
@Grace Welcome to the community.
I haven't fully got hold your question but here are some queries to clarify,
1. Create in last 3 days from now and due in upcoming 3 days.
created >= -3d AND due <= 3d
2. Created in last 3 days from now and was due in last 3 days
created >= -3d AND due >= -3d
If you can clarify more in question I'll be happy to take a look at that again.
Hi @DPKJThanks for your quick response!
I’m looking for any tickets created and due in 3 days. Basically opened and closed in 3 days. We have a minimum turnaround time for tickets, so I’m looking for tickets that violate our policy.
does that make sense?
I got it.
This is not straight forward with JQL. What you can do we have set time period and find issue that haven't been updated or for which status is not what you expect it to be. For example this, all issue that a not closed and haven't been updated for last 3 days.
status != Closed and updated < -3d
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.