I’ve been asked to work on a requirements Burndown chart POC in Jira. I was able to validate that the projects will be able to easily track requirements in Jira and show the progress on a Burndown Chart.
For report mockup purposes, the team wants to be able to show what the report will look like at the end of the requirements validation sprint. Unfortunately, I’m not able to get the Burndown chart to mockup future resolved requirements. For example, if my sprint duration is October 26 – October 30 and I import the issues into Jira with a Date Resolved of October 30, the Burndown chart reflects that the issues were resolved/closed today not on the future date of October 30.
I know Jira is working by design, but I was hoping there was a workaround that would allow me to create a mockup of the Burndown chart.
Thanks!