Hello!
I try to connect to my self-hosted Confluence instance via VPN from mobile app (for server).
I specify the IP address, press the next button and get into the window with an error:
Something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but logging back in should fix it.
When I try to connect from browser - everything is OK.
Via VPN I can connect only with IP address. But base server URL is set to like http://<domainname>.
I've found information about connect via VPN and Firewalls.
"The mobile app will also attempt to check the compatibility of your site prior to presenting the login screen. If you've configured a custom filter to prevent unauthenticated requests to your server, you will need to change it to allow <confluence-base-url>/rest/nativemobile/1.0/info/login to pass through without authentication. "
I haven't configured any custom filter, but how can I check it?
Maybe this is the problem?
Best Regards,
Dmitry