Hello,
My colleague (Younes) don't received a reset password email. His login is [Removed by moderators]
He's completely blocked cause he can't achieve his tasks.
Thank you in advance.
Hi @francois-xavier.tjonchengon-ext
Please reach out to Atlassian support so they can assist you. since the reset email doesn't come through probably the email address is blocked.
Hello @francois-xavier.tjonchengon-ext,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Searching for the email that you mentioned, I didn't find any blocks or bounces on your side. Then, searching by domain I found many addresses that had the following suppression:
550: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.
I removed those bounces and if someone else was facing issues with notifications, it should be working now.
Also, I saw that Younes was able to log in today.
If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.