Is there a way to limit the number of files displayed by this macro ?
Hi @Martin Rodriguez ,
You may try to use the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.
Wrap your Attachments macro in the Table Filter macro and choose the most suitable option:
Option 1 - Limit the number of displayed rows
Option 2 - Use pagination
Hope it will help your case.
Hi @Martin Rodriguez
welcome to this wonderful community 😊
You can not limit the number attachments by a parameter in attachment macro (neither in Server/DC nor in Cloud version) - what may be a good idea is using labels to sort your attachments. Setting labels to your attachments is also for searching,
Please feel to describe your problem or what you need the limited number for - maybe we can find also a better solution.
Hope this could help!
Thanks Fabienne, excellent support ! ... Got my answer already appreciated.
Thanks Katerina this is really helpful ! appreciated
Great solution @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Hi I am having problems inserting macros Word, power point or excel
I load attachments to page then proceed to location I want the Macro I am able to press insert or preview but nothing loads
example of an attempt Word document
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.