I have space configured with PAge Tree display on the left handside of page.
I would like to show some pages in extrenal systems as iframes but witout space tree and top bar.
Just simple page.
How would one get back to the full view if you don't have the top bar or left nav? You could get the Content Formatting Macros which comes with a macro for CSS and another for iframes. Then just do a CSS "display: none;" on the top and left bars.
Hey Piotr,
We have the below KB that describe some alteratives to achieve that end:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=330796984
Hope it helps.
Thanks and Regards,
I need this simple view to show one page content in iframe only. Document Theme is standard when visiting WIKI but iframe view we would like to have simple because it will be embedded inside some other complex page
Wel this BKM was not really helpful and didn't solve my problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.