Hello,
I am going to export my Jira-Tickets into our companys own ERP-System.
We sometimes need input from our customers on certain issues, that they are to communicate using the jira service desk helpdesk. Now I would like to simplify the process of extracting only the relevant comments from an issue for my interface to process.
My initial idea was to make our agents edit the comments, which are relevant with a certain tag, which the interface can recognize, then extract the comment and then change the tag to avoid duplicate extraction of a comment.
This is OBVIOUSLY a super dumb technique, which I do NOT want to use. But I haven't been able to find anything better so far...
Does anyone know of an addon, which would allow for the addition of a checkbox in the commentfield, which would set a Tag in the data of the issue, so that I could extract the comment via REST, without having to search through all the text of the comments?
I hope I was able to explain what I am trying to do and I hope someone knows of a nicer solution.
Best regards!