I have a Velocity template that uses $math.toInteger() function e.g. $math.toInteger($item.FLow) that has stopped working since I upgraded to version 7.8
Anyone had a similar issue or knows of an alternative?
Thanks
Hi @Constantine Samaklis ,
We have an app that works with the Jira Issues macro and helps to aggregate&visualize your Jira data (calculate story points, create Burndown charts, etc.) - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.
Here is an example how to calculate velocity right in Confluence with the macros provided by the app.
Hope this helps.
Hi @Constantine Samaklis There has been some work on making velocity engine instance more secure from RCEs in recent times, please refer to the list of packages and classes in WEB-INF/classes/velocity.properties which are blocked from being used in a VM file. I suspect it could be one of $item or $item.Flow. Also, can you please confirm which class is set in $math?Thanks, Ganesh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.