Hi Team,
I'm a jira admin, on of the user has restricted the board and we are not able to view it
Can you please let me know how we can get access to it
Thanks
Hi @preethy sekar ,
you may need to find the filter query of that board and edit it shares to access it. I don't think there is another way to fix this unless you sudo as restricted user
Regards,
Leo
Hi Leo,
Thanks for the response
we also tried to sudo user
but even then we are not able to get it
If i edit the filter query permission will it be possible for me to view the board and its board configuration?
Yeah, I believe the current filter is private filter. you just need to share it to your team to get it fixed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.