I have 10+ groups in my issue security scheme. I want the ticket to auto generate this security level based on the Reporter's group. For example, he is from group C. When he creates this ticket, I want the field for security level I created from the security scheme to auto-assign it as group C. So only users with group C can see this access and not group A and etc... post-function1.png
Hi Erica,
If I understand right the requirement, I suppose you have x groups and y security issues.
I can see two possible solutions.The first one is to create 10 Set issue security lvl post functions. Each one will have a condition. For example
for users who belong to group a - their issues should have the Security lvl A
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor def groupManager = ComponentAccessor.getGroupManager() groupManager.isUserInGroup(issue.reporter?.name, 'group a')
Name of security lvl: Security lvl A
for users who belong to group b - their issues should have the Security lvl b
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor def groupManager = ComponentAccessor.getGroupManager() groupManager.isUserInGroup(issue.reporter?.name, 'group b')
Name of security lvl: Security lvl b
Thank you Thanos for your response. Greatly appreciate it. What setting should the screen shot be in the drop down? I left it none because I wanted to make sure that it just doesnt auto assign to that specific group.
security.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.