Remove all the sub-task types from the issue type scheme for the project.
I have created a separate Create Sub-Task button through workflow transition. If I remove Sub-Task issue type from Issue type scheme then what will be my sub-task issue type.
Ah, then you need a sub-task type in the scheme. So the option will appear because it's a valid thing to do.
You'll need to hack core code to remove the option from the menu, and I wouldn't do it anyway, your users need to create sub-tasks.
Anyhow I have to remove it from the more drop down. Can you suggest any code to hide the Create Sub-Task from More drop down.
Hi Darapu,
You can disable it by disabling the relevant plugin component.
Or, just remove all the sub-task types from the issue type scheme, as you've decided you don't need them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.