When I try to create a new repository under either an existing project or a new project I get an error saying the repository could not be created.
I have searched the forums and googled, and can't seem to find any ideas on the cause.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
The log contains the following (trimmed, full log upon request)
..."POST /projects/JC/repos HTTP/1.1" c.a.s.i.s.git.command.CreateCommand Creating repository for JC/utilityapps (73)
..."POST /projects/JC/repos HTTP/1.1" c.a.s.i.s.git.command.CreateCommand JC/utilityapps[73]: No default branch was specified; will accept Git's default
..."POST /projects/JC/repos HTTP/1.1" c.a.s.i.s.git.command.CreateCommand Configuring repository for JC/utilityapps (73)
..."POST /projects/JC/repos HTTP/1.1" c.a.s.i.s.git.command.CreateCommand Cleaning up partially-created repository for JC/utilityapps (73)
..."POST /projects/JC/repos HTTP/1.1" c.a.s.i.r.DefaultRepositoryService Could not create repository JC/utilityapps
com.atlassian.bitbucket.scm.CommandFailedException: JC/utilityapps could not be created.
at com.atlassian.stash.internal.scm.git.command.CreateCommand.newCommandFailedException(CreateCommand.java:43)
at com.atlassian.stash.internal.scm.git.command.AbstractCreateCommand.configureRepository(AbstractCreateCommand.java:122)
...
... 363 frames trimmed
Caused by: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: E:\Atlassian\ApplicationData\Bitbucket\shared\data\repositories\73\repository-config -> E:\Atlassian\ApplicationData\Bitbucket\shared\data\repositories\73\repository-config.lock: The request is not supported.
Running as a service on Windows Server 2019 with MS SQL Server. Please ask for any other details that you may need to help me find the solution.
Thanks for any assistance,
Jerome.