I seem to have a problem with one particular workflow, the one that has some 400 projects associated with it, of course.
I need to assign a new issue type to this workflow scheme. Yet I get the error message below, with the same issue ID regardless of which issue type I try to add.
Also, when I am looking at "workflow schemes" there are some workflows that aren't associated with any issue types, because I deleted those issue types (e.g., we used to have a white papers issue type, which I've deleted because we don't use it anymore, which is still mapping to the whitepaper workflow).
If I try going to "edit" to remove the issue types from the workflow scheme, they don't appear on that list.
When I go to "workflows", the white paper workflow still appears as active and assigned to the malfunctioning workflow scheme, even though there are no projects using it.
I do not have this problem with the other workflow schemes.
Can this workflow scheme be fixed or is it just beyond repair? Do I need to go rebuild it from scratch and associate all 400 projects with it one by one?

