Hi I tried to follow the documentation (http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Customizing+text) for changing priority to severity but I was unable to change the link for the left hand menu. Does anyone know which file I need to modified to make that change?
Thanks in advance!
Can you add a screenshot of what you mean by left handed menu? If you mean the Priorities in Admin screen, you need to change the property admin.menu.issuesettings.priorities.
Sorry to put this as answer, but comment is not letting me putting 2 images there
And here is my changes in the properties files:
I have restarted JIRA afterward and the same Priorities link show up...
Are you modifying the property file for the correct locale? I mean in correct language property file? Check the language settings in your profile.
i extract the default file per the "Customizing Text" documentation to \webinf\classes\...\action. And it work for most part except the left hand menu.
and just to clarify, i did remove both the UK an default jar file per the instruction on the documentaiton. Maybe something got cached?
I finally figured it out, the problem was with my Window 7, which allow me to change the file but even when i save it, the file renamed untouched. I have to copy that file to desktop and edit, and then put the edited file to that directory. Thanks again for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.