Yes, you can use Text gadget in JIRA and use html coded URL for a link.
I'm using an OnDemand instance of Jira/Confluence and that gadget does not appear in the list of available gadgets. I can't add additional gadgets to an OnDemand instance, so what's the workaround?
Then:
Too general. I want each Dashboard to have different links. The Introduction gadget and the links it would include would show the same links in all Dashboards.
I don't think there is any other option with OnDemand, good luck.
One dirty workaround:
Create a project. Create a new URL field, put that field on a screen / maybe define labels. Create some issue and just populate the summary + the URL field.
Add a filter gadget to your dashboards and show only the URL field. Using labels you could use different filters for different URLs.
I know it's dirty but it works...
Cheers
Christian
works beautifully. thanks!!
Try the Rich Text Gadget Add-on in Jira Cloud. It's free and will allow you add formatted text, links, images, and tables.
Workaround:
- create an issue, where the description is what you would want in the rich text gadget
- created a filter for that issue
- add the filter results gadget, configure it for that filter and to only show the description field
ugly but works
Addon page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214632/rich-text-gadget-for-jira
Related issue to vote for: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-21965
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.