Hello,
as the title suggests, I simply want to create a board in my console with code in groovy.
After searching for a while, I stumbled upon this code. But already the first line "@WithPlugin" fails me. Does anyone have a simple solution (can also be different than the code below) to creating a board in Jira? I really only want a board created, it does not need any other features. Thanks!
import com.atlassian.greenhopper.model.validation.ErrorCollection
import com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.rapid.view.RapidViewService
import com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewHelper
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.customisers.JiraAgileBean
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.customisers.WithPlugin
import com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewResource.CreateResponse
import com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewFilterHelper
import com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.view.RapidViewCreateModel
import com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.rapid.view.
@WithPlugin("com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira")
@JiraAgileBean
RapidViewService rapidViewService
@JiraAgileBean
RapidViewHelper rapidViewHelper
def currentUser = ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext().getLoggedInUser()
def errorCollection = new ErrorCollection()
// create a new board for project JRA
def projectIds = [ComponentAccessor.getProjectManager().getProjectObjByKey("ATP").id as String]
def outcome = rapidViewHelper.createRapidViewForPreset(currentUser, sourceIssue.summary + " Board", projectIds as Set, "scrum")
log.debug outcome
if (! outcome.isValid()) {
log.warn ("Failed to create board: ${outcome.errors}")
return
}
log.info ("Create board successfully.")