I have a workflow set up as per below
Stage(Business case initiated) -> Transition(Submit) -> Stage(Primary Review)
Stage(Primary Review) -> Transition(Approve) -> Stage(Secondary Review)
Stage(Primary Review) -> Transition(needs more info) -> Stage(Revision I)
Stage(Secondary review) -> Transition(Approve) -> Stage(Business Case Final)
Stage(Secondary Review) -> Transition(Need more info) -> Stage(Revision II)
I added due date 5 days for stages Primary Review and 5 for Secondary review.
My question is when primary review says need more info then sue date has to stop and trigger back again from same time when moving back from Revision I to primary review.
Example lets say review is submitted today 10/21/2020 and as per above set up, this review will expire 10/26/2020. I login and say need more info on 10/23/2020 so I saved 3 days there which need to start back again when the revision I is moved to primary review and now I should only have 3 days to review instead of 5 days.
Can we achieve this USE CASE in comala workflow?
Appreciate your quick response.