Hello,
On our change request we want to prevent users from logging time before a certain step in the workflor.
I know how to do so via the workflow: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-restrict-log-work-on-a-specific-status-834225982.html
but my problem is that there is a "button" in the Tempo field shown in the request and it is possible to log the time there. Can I hide that for certain steps in the workflow?
Best regardsSigga Harpa
Hi @Sigridur Harpa Hannesdottir ,
while the button is still visible, actually logging work should be prevented with a
Error!The user does not have permission to log work on destination project
Error!
The user does not have permission to log work on destination project
message. That said, even if you're not able to hide the button (at least I'm not aware of any possibility), your process is ensured.
CheersThorsten
Hi Thorsten.
Thank you for your reply. This helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.