Hi,
does anyone know if it´s possible to get an overview in a certain space of all pages and the versions that they are assigned/published with?
I already searched google and the scroll versions docs but I was not able to find something relevant.
Cheers,
Christian
Hi Christian,
Would the "Content in Version Report" work for you?
ContentInVersion.png
The Content in Version Report is available through the Scroll Versions Menu. Using that one you can see all pages in a specific version and can switch between versions.
Would that work for you?
Best,Nils
Hi Nils,
I also checked the mentioned report but I think that this kind of report is too version centric. What would be required is a more page or space centric report - e.g. like: show all pages and the assigned/published versions within a page or by filter. I am not sure if this makes sense regarding the scroll versions plugins, but I have a customer were are some users asking for this...
thanks for the further details. Currently that functionality is not implemented in Scroll Versions.
I'll reach out to you via email to further discuss your customers requirements.
thank you in advance - good idea. Maybe we can discuss about a customer specific web demo? We are currently evaluating Scroll Versions, Viewport and Translations (2000+ Users) and wonder how to get the best out of this combination.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.