Hi, I would like to save and manage views in Jira Advanced Roadmaps for my plan, I can see all of the related articles (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/saving-a-view-998647043.html) even though I have administration permissions.
As you can see in the picture above there is no "Saved views" under "Scheduling". Also there is no "Views" option in the actual planning interface. All I can do is share read-only views using the "Share" button.
@Sowa - I believe this functionality was introduced in AR version 3.23. If you don't see it, then please check what version that you are using?
We are on Jira DC and AR version 3.29.1.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSD Functional Lead/Admin, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Does the AR for Jira Premium (Cloud) allow views to be saved? If so, I can't figure out how to do that.
@Rick Olson same here, @Joseph Chung Yin thank for your reply, I am on Cloud and can't see it, are you sure you've successfully released this functionality to Cloud version?
@Sowa - I don't work for Atlassian, we are a customer of them on AR. So, you will need to contact your Atlassian Support Team in regards to Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.