how to make "..." always visible in filter result, and the view if possible.question.png
I assume by "... always visible" you mean you don't like the way it only appears on hovering?
Why would you want to remove "view" from there? It's a useful function.
In both cases, you'll need to hack the code - for the first, there's some css or javascript doing the work, and the second java injecting the view-issue option.
hi Nick,
Yes (...) required to always visible. for view, not required right now. any idea nic to do it with css / javascript?
hi nick, can help me with the "..." always appear when hovering?
I'm sorry, I don't know where to change it. I'd use firebug to work out why it vanishes and then go looking for the javascript or css doing it in the core code.
Thanks. Got it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.