Hello everyone
It seems like a non-difficult task to perform with butler automation, but I just didn't find the right combination.
I will appreciate your help!
@Asaf Hershkovitz
If you have more than 1 checklist on the card remove checklist {*} will only remove the first checklist.
But you can just remove the items
when a card is archived, remove all the items from all the checklists
Hi!
Thanks for the quick answer! unfortunately it is still not working.
Just to be clear, I'm adding 3 screenshots: 1. The project, and the check-list of sub tasks (each of the is linked to a card), 2. The cards as they appear in "Inbox" list, 3. The state after deleting a card, but the sub-task did not change. I wish It will be deleted.
Sorry I misunderstood your problem. Am I correct that you want to delete all the linked items in the checklist on the card that is archived?
@Asaf Hershkovitz Try this.
Couple of things to note (1) Trello will not let you delete a card, so I used archive instead. (2) From testing for other questions, I know that Butler does not had more than 1 checklist in a card when using {*}. So unless you know names of the checklists, below will handle just the first checklist linked items.
when a card is archived by me, for each card linked from an item in checklist "{*}", archive the card
To work the other way around, going to inbox to collect the cards and for each card link in attachment, there is no easy way for Butler to compare things.
Thanks community!
The solution is:
when a card is archived by anyone, for each card linked in the attachments, remove item "{triggercardlink}" from checklist "Sub-tasks"
working!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.