Hi,
Ive been trying to setup reverse proxy with SSL and whenever I navigate to jira.mydomain.com I receive the error below. Also I have tried all of the solutions proposed by other posts but yet again it didn't work.
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request
Reason: DNS lookup failure for: localhost:8080secure
Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at jira.mydomain.com Port 443
P.S. The SSL is working
Virtual Host Config (jira.mydomain.com.conf ):
<VirtualHost *:443 >
ServerName jira.domain.com
ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080 connectiontimeout=5 timeout=30
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080
SSLCertificateFile fullchain.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile privkey.pem
Include /etc/letsencrypt/options-ssl-apache.conf
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName jira.domain.com
Redirect Permanent / https://jira.domain.com
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{SERVER_NAME} =jira.domain.com
RewriteRule ^ https://%{SERVER_NAME}%{REQUEST_URI} [END,NE,R=permanent]
</VirtualHost>
Also my server.xml config
<Connector port="8080" relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" bindOnInit="false" proxyName="jira.domain.com" proxyPort="443" scheme="https" secure="true" />
<Connector port="8009" URIEncoding="UTF-8" enableLookups="false" protocol="AJP/1.3"/>