Hi all
Could someone suggest how I can run a query to see if the sprint or due date fields associated with story/task have changed within a given time frame (e.g. in the last 7 days).
We are running a SAFe scaled agile model and would like to run a query to check if any team has changed their active or non-active forward sprint planning and not proactively discussed it in our scrum of scrums.
I understand it may not be possible to do this in Jira natively but we have access to scriptrunner if that helps? Perhaps we can create a listener, populate a dummy field with a timestamp of last changed or something? Even better if we can see the from/to but appreciate that might not be possible.
We are looking to extract the data into Power BI as we're got the connection working between Jira and Power BI so now we are building up our reporting & dashboards.
I've searched this community already but not found anything that fits our needs already answered
Thanks in advance for your help